OA Library

St Andrews Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire

Bashford, Robin (2009) St Andrews Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire. Project Report. Oxford Archaeological Unit Ltd. (Unpublished)

[thumbnail of CLESTA06.pdfA.pdf]
Preview
PDF
CLESTA06.pdfA.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[thumbnail of CLESTA 06 Clewer Church of St Andrew New Lighting_A1b.pdf]
Preview
PDF
CLESTA 06 Clewer Church of St Andrew New Lighting_A1b.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

In October and November 2006, Oxford Archaeology (OA) carried out an archaeological watching brief at St Andrew’s Church, Clewer, Windsor, Berkshire (NGR: SU 955 772). The watching brief monitored groundworks for the installation of 12 lampposts along the main path through the churchyard, and revealed evidence for the 19th-century renovation of the church

Item Type: Monograph (Project Report)
Subjects: Primary Archives
Geographical Areas > English Counties > Berkshire
Period > UK Periods > Post Medieval 1540 - 1901 AD
Divisions: Oxford Archaeology South > Fieldwork
Depositing User: Scott
Date Deposited: 06 Sep 2012 14:15
Last Modified: 07 Sep 2012 10:42
URI: http://eprints.oxfordarchaeology.com/id/eprint/902

Actions (login required)

View Item
View Item